If you stay in a private room, additional costs will occur (the “private room” rate is indicated in the rooms). Please contact your insurance to know the coverage possibilities.
A television is available in your room and let you access a number of French and foreign networks (satellite).
How to activate and use it?
In Challans : ask the cafeteria in the main lobby of the hospital (number: 6001)
In Machecoul : ask the cafeteria
In Saint Gilles : ask the secretarial office of the service
You will be charged accordingly.
Unless restrictions or special dispositions, your family and friends can visit you in the hospital. To facilitate their visit while preserving the care and treatments, we advise them:
- to respect the visit hours of the service, 2 pm to 8 pm (3 pm to 8 pm for gynecology and obstetrics).
- to leave the room if treatments are administered
- not to take young children
- not to cause disturbances in the service
- if the patient stays in a double room, to respect the other patient intimacy and confidentiality
- not to bring flowers or plants
- not to bring alcoholic beverage
- not to take animals
During your stay, a member of your family or a close friend can take a meal with you, and you will be charged accordingly. Please contact :
- In Challans : the receptionist at the front desk in the lobby of the main building
- In Machecoul : the receptionist of the Symphonie building
- In Saint Gilles Croix de Vie : the receptionist at the front desk of the administration building
In Challans, the companions may also have lunch at the self-service cafeteria between 12 pm and 2.15 pm. Please check with the receptionist in the lobby of the main building.
Depending on possibilities and in specific cases, a member of your family may be allowed to stay with you day and night. The rate per night for the companion is indicated in the room. Please contact the executive personnel of the service.
“Pause Café” Cafeteria - Challans
The “Pause Café” cafeteria, located on the ground floor of the main building in Challans, is open Monday to Friday, 7.30 am to 6.15 pm; on Saturday 10 am to 6.15 pm and on Sunday 11 am to 6.15 pm. A range of services is available (beverage, press, gifts, sandwiches, Wi-Fi access, etc.)
For more information, please call 02 51 49 60 01.